Myrtle the goofy!

My character is Myrtle!! So here we go J

I finally was able to go to New York with Tom and I go to meet Nick! He’s such a fine fellow but I don’t think he liked me that much. Anyway! On my way to the apartment I saw some cute dogs and Tommy Pooh bought me oneJ. Once we got to the apartment I called over my sister Cath (Catherine) over and Tom and I’s good friends, the McKee’s. Once we got acquainted we began passing out drinks! Everyone seemed to be having such a jolly good time. I had on my favorite afternoon dress and was looking (if I do say so myself) amazing ;). Mrs. McKee infuriates me always talking about her husband’s photography! Who gives a rat’s ass gosh!  I then began telling stories about my love life entertaining everyone. I do love my husband, don’t get me wrong but he isn’t good enough. After, I got to telling Nick how Tom and I met, he seemed really interested. Then Tom got upset all because I was saying his wife’s name! What’s the big deal? He’s cheating on her anyway! We kept going back and forth then I felt a blow to my nose. I couldn’t believe what happened. After I stepped back into reality everyone was gone. That sucked because we were having such a good time until Tom had to mess it up. Sometimes it feels like he cares more for his wife than me! I could just kick Tom’s behind if I didn’t love him so much. Luckily for him at least, he apologized for hitting me. He didn’t really need to though because I was over it already, although it was really embarrassing.  I got blood all over my favorite dress too! L But it’s okay because I’m still with my Tommy J

1 comment:

  1. Alexis, you do a good job showing off Myrtle's self & status-centered character. I wonder though, do you think Myrtle would really admit to loving George? Thanks! - Mrs. Viano

    ReplyDelete