Open Letter

Your letter left me with a very uneasy feeling. I could not possibly fathom that our world could end up like the world in you book. It seems as though you have no hope in human culture. I think we will prevail hopefully. For our world to end up like The Road and your poem would be heart breaking. I dont think the government will leave us although you never know what their capable of and what they know. There are many things that could happen for the world to be in this state but I hope and pray that, that will never happen. I think that with the many "good" people we have in the human culture we will prevail. I just hope to never see a day where the world is in that state, I hope that rhe generations after me won't either. I kind of love the world right now and I hope or never changes although I do hope that peace will come to world. Your view on how the world will be was very well written but I wished you wouldve had a little more faith in the human culture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment