Introductions

I guess this is my first blog post! Hello Mr. McCarthy, fellow classmates, and whoever else who's reading  :). I've never had a real blog, I made one but didn't use it because I found it dull. I however know a lot about blogs though. I've learned through my blog browsing that typically on your first blog post you should introduce yourself so people can get to know you, so that's what I'll do.
I'm Alexis or Lexi, a sophomore at Whitney Young Magnet High School (the best school ever). I am a cheerleader at school and a part of Concert Choir. I really enjoy singing, acting, dancing, talking, texting, tweeting, etc. My list could go on forever really but those are the main things I like to do. I love musical theater! (isn't it amazing?) I also am a HUGE music fan I'll basically listen to anything once. My favorite artist is Beyonce (Isn't she amazing?), everything she does inspires me to work harder at my singing ability. 
I'm a pretty energetic and outspoken individual. I have 5 siblings, two older and two younger. I'm the middle child :). Both of my older sister attended Whitney Young before me and were also cheerleaders here. I also followed their footsteps and went to Skinner for half of grammar school as they did. I pretty much grew up at Whitney Young from kindergarten-4th grade. My sisters used to pick me up from Skinner and I'd have to sit through their practices which I loved! I knew when I was in kindergarten that I wanted to go to Whitney Young, and here I am :).
I have extremely high goals for my life which I plan to reach. I'm not positive what career path I want to go into but I do have some ideas. I want to attend a University in California, hopefully USC or Stanford. Although New York would be nice, I am positive I will not be staying in Illinois. With everything I am trying to achieve I understand that my grades in high school are essential in helping further my academic success and future success. I hope that this post wasn't a total bore, but that was a little bit about me! :)



 


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Alexis! I like ur blog. It's so prettiful and creative. Can I follow you (the blog)?

    ReplyDelete