Sinners in The Hands of an Angry God

Sinners in the hands of an Angry God.....Hmmm What an interesting topic. This topic is very close to be seeing as though I practice my religion a lot. I am a christian and believe in God and Jesus, although I don't really believe God is angry. I think no one really knows if God is upset, but they try to put their spin on natural causes in the world to say that because that happened God is mad.  No one really has the power to say that unless God "spoke to them". The concept of Religion is pretty hard to grasp, but I truly believe in it. I do think us sinners are in the hands of God, not an angry God though. The characters in the Crucible way of religion was very strict and they believed this, I don't though.

1 comment:

  1. That's the point we're suppose to live saved so that we won"t make God angry.And God has been angry before...read the story of Noah, or Jonah or Somdom and Gomorrah

    ReplyDelete