Direction the Class needs

None! It's my favorite Class

Since this isn't enough for Mr. McCarthy I guess I'll go into detail about how great this class is.
I like our class discussions they really help me understand the book we're reading more. This class makes me think about things I wouldn't normally think about which I like. I enjoy coming to this class everyday just to think! Weird? I know. But many classes the teacher tells you what to think about which I cannot stand. Our discussions are usually led by the students with some guidance from the teacher. Although I wish that other people talked instead of the usual group. This is my favorite class though. I love getting people's point of views of the book that we're reading. Although maybe people should give others a chance to talk too.

No comments:

Post a Comment