Thanks...

I guess I'm thankful for have Sohrob in this class. He gives something to the class that without it I don't think I'd think as much as I do now. His vocabulary is immaculate. I think that his input on a lot of things we talk about is greatly appreciated especially for me. I also could say I'm thankful for Kirkland. I have him in another of my classes and he also knows some information to share with the class. He is like a walking encyclopedia, he knows a lot about everything! It seems like sometimes he's teaching my World Studies class. Sohrob and Kirkland both make this class special. Who could forget Mr.McCarthy though? I find myself thinking more deeply from this class. Grrrr. Is this 200 words yet? Shall I finish this by talking about my Thanksgiving? Yes I shall. This Thanksgiving I did not want soul food at all since I eat it all the time. We visit my grandma's house then my cousin or aunt's house every year. I can never say no to my grandma's food because it is so delicious! She makes the best dressing and pineapple coconut cake in the world! It's so scrumptious! Then over my cousins house they had yummy gumbo :) so me being the seafood lover that I am that's all I ate. Is that 200 words? I think so. Thanks for reading! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment